Cain & Sons Fire Equipment is the premier fire protection company in New Jersey. We have partnered with firefighting and business communities for more than 40 years, offering highly competitive pricing, while always maintaining our foundation of small business customer care.
• The sale, installation, and service/maintenance of extinguishers and all fire safety equipment.
• The sale, installation, and service/maintenance kitchen suppression systems.
• Inspection, testing, and tagging to ensure ongoing compliance with local, state, and federal fire safety codes.
• The sale, installation, and service/maintenance of ALL fire department equipment. Contact us for the complete product catalog.
• Education for companies to ensure employee familiarity and comfort in use of fire safety equipment in the event of an emergency.
Cain & Sons Fire Equipment was founded in 1972 by Ronald Cain Sr., a long time firefighter and chief with the Pine Brook Volunteer Fire Department. It is through his many years of service that he was inspired to start the business, providing support to fire departments. In the early years of the business, he offered 24/7 availability to fire departments when various needs would arise on scene at active fires. Technology has lessened the need for this service, but Cain & Sons Fire Equipment has remained committed to 24/7 availability.
Ronald Cain III became president of Cain & Sons Fire Equipment after his grandfather’s passing in spring 2016. Through utilization of technology we strive to expedite service to our valued customers, while remaining dedicated to the ideals his grandfather founded the company on, friendly customer care and thorough fire protection services.